All material © 2022 UnderwaterTimes.com unless otherwise noted.
UnderwaterTimes.com owns and operates this site. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on this site are proprietary to UnderwaterTimes.com, except as otherwise noted.
There are no implied or expressed warranties on the materials in this site; the materials are provided "as is."
Unless expressly stated, UnderwaterTimes.com does not have an affiliation or ownership stake in the sites and stories to which it links. Further, Underwatertimes.com guarantee the availability of these links as it has no control over them. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply any type of ownership of content or editorial control over content on the part of UnderwaterTimes.com.
UnderwaterTimes.com makes no representations about other sites; providing a link does not mean that UnderwaterTimes.com ensures the accuracy, endorses or approves the site, or accepts any responsibility for its content or use.
Many articles that UnderwaterTimes publishes are sourced from third parties. Views expressed in those articles do not necessarily reflect those of UnderwaterTimes or its staff.
UnderwaterTimes.com and its affiliates disclaim, to the fullest extent of the law, any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this service, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. Use of this service is at your own risk.
UnderwaterTimes.com and its affiliates intend that the information contained in this service be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes occur.
UnderwaterTimes.com does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
UnderwaterTimes.com does not warrant or represent that the materials in this site are correct, accurate, or reliable. You (and not UnderwaterTimes.com) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction of your property or operations as a result of using this website.
By using UnderwaterTimes.com, you accept at your own risk that the Internet and online communications medium may not perform as intended despite the efforts of UnderwaterTimes.com, your Internet service provider, and you.
If you live in a state that does not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, our disclaimer may not apply to you.
Unless otherwise stated, all content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied without the express permission of Jeff Dudas and UnderwaterTimes.com, who reserves all rights. Re-use of any of UnderwaterTimes.com's content and graphics for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML that UnderwaterTimes.com creates to generate pages as it is also covered by UnderwaterTime.com's copyright. UnderwaterTimes.com reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. The terms can be accessed from the link at the bottom of our website pages. If you use this website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. UnderwaterTimes.com expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this website.
IN NO EVENT WILL UnderwaterTimes.com BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
UnderwaterTimes.com and its affiliates are not liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if UnderwaterTimes.com or a UnderwaterTimes.com-authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
UnderwaterTimes.com and its affiliates are not liable for damages or injury, including but not limited to damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or otherwise. If you live in a state that does not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall UnderwaterTimes.com's total liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action,whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise,exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing UnderwaterTimes.com's site, or US$50.00, which ever is less.
Unless otherwise specified, UnderwaterTimes.com controls and operates this site from our offices within the County of Sarasota, State of Florida, United States of America.
UnderwaterTimes.com does not claim that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Florida. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative, and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The laws of the State of Florida govern these terms. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to file such action only in the Courts of Sarasota County, Florida, or the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and you consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
If any provision of these terms is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The preceding terms and conditions of use represent the entire agreement between UnderwaterTimes.com and the user relating to the subject matter herein.
Last updated: September 07, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Underwatertimes.com, 5132 Highbury Cir, Sarasota, FL USA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Underwatertimes.com, accessible from http://www.underwatertimes.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at helpx.adobe.com
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies.
Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://underwatertimes.com/copyright.php